Kalaw and Inle Lake are the two most famous tourist attractions in Shan Plateau that are must-go places when trekking in Myanmar. Our Kalaw to Inle Lake trek tour offers chances to explore major beauty of the verdant area in beautiful Bruma. The tour includes visiting Shan villages, watching amazing sceneries such as rice terraces, ginger farm, chili plantations, sesame fields, or enjoying local food. Trekking from Kalaw to Inle Lake will be undeniably the best travel experience in your lifetime.
Detail of Kalaw to Inle Lake Trek
After having breakfast at the hotel, tourists are transferred to Lamine, a Dan village. From here you are taking a foot-path for 2 hours and a half to Pawke, a Pao village. It is a going-up-and-down trial which create chance to see the beautiful landscape.
Crossing the rice terraces, ginger farm, chili plantation and sesame field with yellow flowers in the end of rainy season, visitors have time for rest and having lunch in Pawke village.
Continue with a 3-hour trekking to Pattupauk, a rocky and sandy Taung Yoe village. On the way to there, visitors have chance to see many crab apple trees which are used as fire-wood for cooking.
At the end of the first day, tourists enjoy dinner and overnight in Pattupauk village.
Kalaw to Inle Lake Trek Ending
After breakfast, tourists hike up the hill to Kyauksu, walk for about 45 minutes to Nanyoke village. From here, visitors can continue walking to a place where they can contemplate the fascinating wonder of Inle Lake. After that, visitors have chance to discover Tonelo, an Inthar village in the western shore of Inle Lake.
Then, travellers enjoy lunch in a small restaurant located in the bamboo forest near Tonelo village. In the afternoon, tourists move to the jetty where to take boat to your hotel in Inle. It would take about 1.5 hour from Tonele to the hotel in Nyaung Shwe, a town in the northeast of the Lake.
The travellers have dinner and overnight in the hotel at Inle Lake.
● Tips for travelling: Clients should bring along some extra clothes, rain coats, torches, hats or caps, sun glasses, shoes and small towels for bucket washing.
End of Kalaw to Inle Lake Trek!
- All transfers in private air-conditioned car
- Accommodation (basic condition in rural area)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Luggage transfer (additional supplement for high volume of luggage)
- Local trekking guide with basic English skill (Other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- A bottle of water per day
- International & domestic flights
- Meals & drinks stated as not included
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Kalaw to Inle Lake Trek. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Duration: 5 Days - 4 Nights | Activities: Trekking, sightseeing, overnight at village
Duration: 3 Days - 2 Nights | Activities: Trek, visit villages, ...