18 years old
45 minutes to 1 hour
An hour balloon over Inle Lake tour offers visitors an unique experience to explore the beauty of Inle Lake. From a perfect height, travelers can contemplate a wonderful panorama of the immense lake. Driven by the wind, tourists will see the boats floating of the lake, canoes transporting visitors along the canals from Nyaung Shwe on an expedition, or Inthar fisherman skillfully rowing their long boat by one leg… All of these interesting scenes will be unforgettable memories for all travelers in Inle Lake.
Detail of Balloon Over Inle Lake Tour
In the early morning, tourists will be picked up from your hotel to a jetty where a private boat is available. The boat transfers tourists across Inle Lake to one of our specially-chosen sites, which is the best place for launching the hot-air baloon and starting the fascinating experience.
After getting a comprehensive safety guides from an experienced pilot, it’s time to start the fantastic flight over the mighty Inle Lake which opens a astonishing panorama in front of the eyes. Ballooning over Inle Lake, tourists will be enchanted with the beauty of majestic mountains, stilt-house villages, floating gardens, and lively local life below.
From the hot-air baloon, visitors may have a look at floating markets taking place on the lake, or various small villages or colorful Inle’s festivals. The wind may also take the visitors across birds’ sanctuary, over teak monasteries, or even to Ywama village with its famous floating market.
After an amazing flight on balloon, tourists will then transferred back to shore, adding another interesting exploration to the morning’s flight. It is truly a cannot-be- missed adventure when travelling to Inle Lake.
End of Balloon Over Inle Lake Tour!
- Pickup from your hotel
- Light, pre-flight breakfast service while you watch the balloons inflate
- Complimentary bottle of water in each basket for each passenger
- Safety Briefing from your pilot
- An intimate and interactive experience in our exclusive 4, 6 and 8 passenger balloons
- Return to your hotel or guest house after the flight
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- USD 20 surcharge for peak season period (20 December to 10 January)
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Balloon Over Inle Lake – Beauty of Inle Lake from Bird’s Eye View. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.